By registering on this site you agree to be bound by these conditions.
While the administrators and moderators of the Victory Sports Network will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message or have the knowledge to know which rumors may or may NOT be true. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence VSN will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). You also understand this is an NAIA web site that promotes all aspects of the NAIA. The moderators of this site reserve the right to delete, edit, or report any information given on this site that may negatively affect the NAIA or VSN to the parties involved. This will be decided on a case by case basis. In some instances your registration information may be given to employers, universities, colleges or other parties if there is probable cause which is determined by the VSN management. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions as well as registered email addresses. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. This information may be disclosed to any third party. The webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. Any email sent to the admins of this site will be kept and used to prevent any issues that may arise from subjects on the board. VSN does its best to protect the anonymous nature of its users but by agreeing to these terms you understand this web site is not 100 percent anonymous.
Considering the real-time nature of this message board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Victory Sports or any entity associated with this . Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Victory Sports to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post and represent as your own any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by Victory Sports.
Although Victory Sports does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at Victory Sports reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Victory Sports and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your messages.
We at Victory Sports also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this web site.
Members of Victory Sports agree to follow the below rules at all times:
1. No advertising in any form or any negative comments about any advertiser of VSN. It you wish to post an advertisement on this site please contact us at email@example.com PRIOR to posting the advertisement. This includes recruiting posts.
2. No comments trying to intimidate or bully a poster.
3. No name calling, personal attacks or derogatory remarks toward any member, their username or school. Derogatory comments about anyone's race, religion, nationality, creed or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.
4. No divulging or attempting to determine any member's true identity. That includes dropping hints about a user's identity or asking a member who he or she is in a public forum. A user may choose to "out" themselves if they so please.
5. No putting incorrect or false information on the site.
6. No user names that sound like profanity, you may not mimic anyone's user name, and no proper names for user names unless it is your real name. Avatars must be in good taste as well.
7. Any attempt to use or suggest profanity is prohibited. This means you may not use symbols to replace some or all of the letters in a word that might otherwise be blocked by the Victory Sports word filter.
8. No gambling is allowed. Figures of speech that use gambling terms may be used; but they will be subject to modification or deletion in the forums.
9 No one else may access or login to your account. No one may post messages using your account.
10. No complaining about the web site or its management on the forums or in public. If you have such a complaint, you need to send Jason Dannelly an email or PM. Your opinion matters. When a moderator or the administration warns of possible rules violations, do not ignore the warning and do not argue. Ignoring a violation warning or arguing with a moderator over their enforcement of forum rules can result in your suspension.
11. Within reason, you must use correct capitalization, punctuation, and grammar when posting on the forums.
12. Keep threads on topic. Threads veering off topic may be edited, split or closed. Please keep your topics posted correctly according to category. If your post is about recent games in your favorite conference, please post in that conference forum. Postings to the "National" forums should be of broad national interest. If you are running a "pick 'em" topic, please keep postings within that topic on topic within your conference forum and label it as a "pick 'em". Comments about conference games should be in a different thread within that forum.
13. Bloggers are discouraged from posting direct links to their articles on personal sites, blogger.com etc etc. A blogger is allowed to link to their blog through their signature line or their user profile. However all posts that essentially say "Hey, read what I wrote about Team X here" will be removed.
14. If asked a question that pertains to information you have posted or an issue discussed on the board directly by the owner of the site (username: jasondannelly) answer it directly without issue.
You understand that any violation of these rules will result in the cancellation of your membership. The management of Victory Sports without warning or negotiation will implement said cancellation. Reinstatement (depending on the violation there may never be reinstatement) of your membership following cancellation is not automatic, it would only transpire given reassurance by you that you can observe the rules and post within the boundaries of those rules. Persistent or repeated transgression of the rules will result in your membership in Victory Sports being permanently cancelled.
Lastly, we want this forum to be as open and active as possible. You will no doubt find members here that you don't agree with or just don't like. As in the rest of life, it is sometimes best to ignore them. If you think someone is trying to pick a fight (but within the rules above) just ignore them. They'll probably go away.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum